Levociraptor Generation2 - Installation Manual
Note: You are the only responsible for any changes you make or attempt to make to your e-bike. The unlock of the speed limiter in public places such as streets, squares and cycle paths is FORBIDDEN BY THE LAW. Therefore it is possible to activate the unlock in private circumscribed places such as circuits, tracks and private properties. Mounting the device may void the factory warranty of the bicycle. The manufacturer declines all responsibility for any damage caused to pedal assisted bicycles on which the Levociraptor system is mounted. The manufacturer declines all responsibility for damage to persons or things caused or in any way linked to the use of Levociraptor.
In this short document I will show how to mount the Levociraptor device able to change the wheel size on the Levo 2019/2020/2021 or Kenevo 2020/2021, Levo Gen3 2022 especially for the models which have TCU (DISPLAY) with firmware version up to 26.B and motor version up to 7.4.2
For the Levo SL, Vado Sl and Creo SL the modification is compatible up to version 2.C.B0 of the TCU and up to version 41.6.33 of the motor.
1. Switch off the bike and disconnect the battery from the engine.
7. (Optional) Configure the speed multiplier (Speed x) in BLEvo as selected in the table in order to have the correct display of the KMs done and the speed. The value of the speed limit will be automatically increased according to the selected speed multiplier. At the end, configure the real wheel size.
If Levociraptor is not working, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you have plugged it in correctly.
- Please remove device.
- Switch bike on and ride for a few minutes then turn off bike for 5 minutes.
- Install Levociraptor and then reset TCU twice.