One of the main features of our honeycomb, adhesive PVC frame guard is the easy installation, as it provides good ability to adapt to simple curves, as well as repositioning possibilities while installing. Follow this instructions for a PRO finish and durability:
- Indentify the area to protect and proceed to install in a warm area (avoid installing at temperatures lower than 12ºC/ 53 F).
- Clean the area to protect from dust, mud and debris as well as from rest of oils, or silicones, using alcohol or similar. Use only alcohol or alcohol derivatives. Do not use supermarket cleaners, as they have silicones that are the worst enemy of adhesives.
- Apply gently the Frame Guard, rubbing with your hand to help it adapt. While the glue is still fresh, you can reposition it if you placed it badly the first time.
- Apply pressure evenly around all the surface to help for a better adhesion.
- Let it bond for some hours, and go to use it!
We use a strong automotive-grade adhesive, so for removal, we recommend using a hairdryer or heatgun to soften the adhesive and PVC and to facilitate the operation.
You could also find the installation video here.