DISPATCHING - We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours. Our service is available Monday – Friday.
EU SHIPPING - Free tracked EU delivery on all orders over €99! Shipped by UPS/Fedex or DHL depending on the most reliable partner for that address/country. Typical postage times 2-5 working days tracked service.
INTERNATIONAL / NON EU SHIPPING - Free tracked delivery on all orders over €99! Shipped by UPS/Fedex or DHL depending on the most reliable partner for that address/country. Typical postage times 2-5 working days tracked service.
ORDER RETURNS - You can return items that you are not happy with within 30 days from purchase. Please contact us at Hello@twowheelsempire.com for the return instruction.
CUSTOM TAXES AND DUTIES - Two Wheels Empire operates on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis. This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fee’s, brokerage fees or other additional charges have to be paid by the customer upon delivery of your order. Contact your local customs authority for more information. The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to Two Wheels Empire due to unpaid customs charges or ignored/unseen emails from your customs office or chosen carrier. Any postal charges, returned shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will be deducted from any due refund or exchange request.
- Examine – First check your motorcycle and ensure everything is as it should be, before mounting your Malle product and setting off into the sunset.
- Mounting of Panniers – Determine which side of the bike will be best for the pannier – if you have high exhausts on both sides, you’re going to have problems. Ideally position it on the opposite side to the exhaust if your bike only has one.
- Secure Straps – The bag must be kept away from any moving parts on the motorcycle – always make sure that any straps are kept secured away from the chain, wheel etc. There must not be anything dangling that could get caught – and when on long rides, check your panniers each time you stop.
- Exhaust Distance – Keep a good distance between the bag and the exhaust pipe – at least 2”. We use a very think bridle leather on our bags, but don’t rest it on the exhaust, it will eventually smell like a BBQ and ruin the base of your Malle.
- Test it – Test the pannier/product in different positions on the bike to suit the balance and your riding position, make sure it’s clear of any moving parts, your foot when you stop, become familiar with the fit and feel. The different attachment methods offer different mounting positions and heights.
- Theft prevention – Because a Malle is designed to be your daily bag, it can be re- moved easily by you in less than 30 seconds. If you’re on a long ride or stopped at a petrol station/cafe, consider locking it to the frame/seat, through one of the solid brass D-rings. Or remove the pannier when parked for any longer amount of time – we’ve spent a lot of time making our bags, you’ve had to earn the money to buy it – don’t get it stolen.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY - Malle Ltd warrants that their products are of merchantable quality and free of manufacturing defects other than those resulting from ordinary manufacturing variances. If you discover a manufacturing defect, Malle Ltd will, at your option, replace the defective part and repair your Malle for you. Malle Ltd is not responsible for any damages arising out of the improper installation of our panniers or equipment. Other than the warranty of merchantability, no other warranty, expressed or implied, is made regarding to the use of this product. To the maximum extent allowed by law, Malle Ltd (including retail partners and affiliates), shall not be liable in any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or connected with, the use or misuse of the Malle equipment. You assume all risks and liability arising from the use and/or misuse of the Malle equipment. If you a warranty claim, please do contact Hello@twowheelsempire.com.