Number Plate Installation
A simple, easy to install and robust number plate so cool that you may want to keep it installed once the race dust is settled.
Steps of installation:
- Bend 90º the 4 attachment strips.
- Lay out the number plate on your bike to decide if you fix the lower attachment strips over or under the fork clamp. PRO TIP: under if your bike head tube is short (on the DH bike in the video). The idea is that the number plate remains flat once installed.
- Slide the zip ties through the 3 fixing holes. PRO TIP: Take into account if the lower attachment is over or under the fork clamp. Slide the zip ties through the inside if over (on the Enduro bike in the video). Through the exterior if under (on the DH bike in the video).
- Start by fixing the number plate around the handlebar using the zip ties.
- Then proceed with the fork clamp. Tight it as needed to adjust to your preferred position.
- Tighten the 4 zip ties and cut. Number plate is ready!
You could also find the installation video here.