The most powerful space launcher in history and universal space rocket system “Energia” was created between 1976 and 1987. With a payload capacity of nearly 100 tons, “Energia” furthered the development of space research in unprecedented ways.
The Soviet space program further intended the development of a whole range of unified heavy and super-heavy rocket-carriers based on the “Energia” model. The rocket class depended upon the special configuration of the side blocks and the modification of the central block, which would have allowed delivery into geostationary orbit of a wide array of objects up to 200 tons.
Helium release valve. It is integrated in the watch case spring-loaded one-way valve activated when the difference between the inner and the outside pressure reaches a critical level. This function is useful for commercial divers operating at great depths using diving bells with breathing gas mix inside.
- Seiko YN84 automatic movement with power reserve
- Case diameter: 48 mm
- Case height: 17,5 mm
- An enhanced hardened 3.5 mm thick mineral K1 crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Screw-in crown
- 18 Swiss-made tritium tubes: 13 pcs. in indexes-reflectors on the dial, 4pcs on 3 hands and one in a sapphire capsule in bezel
- Custom leather and silicon straps interchangeable by just one screwdriver
- 1 leather strap and 1 silicon strap included in the package
- Whole watch set is packed to the original XL-size dry box