DISPATCHING - We aim to dispatch all custom made parts within 2 weeks. If it is a regular part usually all placed orders are shipped next working day. Our service is available Monday – Friday.
EU SHIPPING - Free tracked EU delivery on all orders over 99£! Shipped by DPD on 7-10 business days tracked service.
INTERNATIONAL / NON EU SHIPPING - Free tracked delivery on all orders over 99£! Shipped by DHL within 7-15 business days tracked service.
ORDER RETURNS - You can return items that you are not happy with within 14 days from purchase. Please contact us at Hello@twowheelsempire.com for the return instruction.
CUSTOM TAXES AND DUTIES - Two Wheels Empire operates on a Delivered Duty Unpaid basis. This means that any outstanding import duties, clearance fee’s, brokerage fees or other additional charges have to be paid by the customer upon delivery of your order. Contact your local customs authority for more information. The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to Two Wheels Empire due to unpaid customs charges or ignored/unseen emails from your customs office or chosen carrier. Any postal charges, returned shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will be deducted from any due refund or exchange request.
A FEW TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR JEWELLRY FRESH:
- Jewellry pieces are quite sensitive in contact with chemicals, oil, body lotions and other liquids. Keep clear of contact.
- Avoid showering, going to the pool or wearing your jewellry at the beach. Water, sun and heat can infringe the pieces.
- Chem lesson: moisture and humidity causes silver to oxidize. Do not store jewellry in the shower or similar humid places.
- Avoid scratching against hard surfaces to keep the look and shine.
- If you have done all of the above but your piece still feels worn, don't despair. It is absolutely recommended you take your possessions to your friendly neighborhood jeweller once a year for maintenance.