"Absolutely brilliant! took the bike out today and it’s like a motocross bike 💯" - George
- Brose Specialized LEVO 2019-2021 (excludes Levo SL)
- Brose Specialized KENEVO 2020-2021.
Removes speed limits up to 54 mph (86km/h).
- From now on you will be able to ride even at a speed over 25mph (40km/h), 30mph (50km/h) and even more than 37mph (60 km/h) - as much as you can pedal!
Tuning kit is always active after installation.
- The Levociraptor connects to your Levo/ Kenevo via the TCU and speed calibration within BLEvo app allows you to retain accuracy of speed and distance.
- Levociraptor Brose Specialized Levo and Kenevo Tuning Kit comes complete with a manual. The installation of the Levociraptor tuning kit is quite simple and can be easily done by technical laymen. Out of sight installation under the TCU inside the frame.
If you have any questions regarding the setup please do not hesitate in contacting us, we are happy to help.
Will Levociraptor Brose Specialized for LEVO KENEVO work with my eBike?
Compatible with - Brose Specialized 2019-2021 LEVO (excludes Levo SL) and 2020-2021 KENEVO eBikes. This tuning kit works with higher speed versions as well!
Levociraptor is compatible with the following TCU and specialized firmware versions:
TCU version read by BLevo: 2.019, 2.025, 2.026, 3.019, 3.025, 3.026, 3.034, 3.037, 5.032, 5.034
Display version in Mission Control: 13.B, 19.B, 1A.B, 22.B
If you have Brose Specialized Levo SL, Vado or Creo eBike, you will need this tuning kit
We have prepared detailed instructions, which you will receive together with the Tuning kit to make installation easy for you. You will need basic toolkits.
If you have any troubles with installation or disassembly, do not hesitate to contact us.
If You are planning to install Levociraptor on brand-new eBike, make sure you ride it for at least 0.6miles (1km) before the Tuning Kit is activated.
Two Wheels Empire is an official Partner of Levociraptor, buy in confidence from a trusted seller.
Size - 9.4 in x 0.8 in x 0.4 in (24 x 2 x 1 cm)
Operating voltage - 5-15 V
Max. power consumption - 100 mA / 1.5 W
Weight - Approx. 1.06 oz (30 g)
The voltage within the tuning tool does not exceed 50 V
- Warranty - 1 year
Please note that the operation of this type of modified electric bikes on public roads may be against the law in some countries. The manufacturer takes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of Levociraptor products. Electric bikes equipped with Levociraptor products are not allowed to be used on public roads, cycling paths and public places. Electric bikes equipped with Levociraptor products can be used exclusively on private property and entirely at one’s own risk. The use of Levociraptor may void the warranty of your eBike.
We strongly recommend using other safety features and protective gear to prevent injuries in higher speeds.