MONIMOTO SMART ALARM SYSTEM FOR MOTORBIKES, SCOOTER, ATV'S
- The Monimoto Motorcycle Smart Alarm is a unique battery-powered GPS tracker alarm system that contacts your phone if your motorcycle is being moved or stolen.
- Thanks to leading GSM and Global Navigation Satellite System technology, you are able to track your motorcycle using nothing but your phone.
- Unlike other motorcycle alarms, the Monimoto Smart Alarm does not have to be wired in and is powered by two 12 month Lithium batteries.
- Simply install the Monimoto App on your phone and pair the Monimoto device and key, conceal the device securely in your motorcycle, hold on to the key and you're good to go.
- The alarm automatically arms once the paired key is not in reach. However, once close by, the alarm immediately disarms. In case of theft, Monimoto will call your phone and send you GPS coordinates if your motorcycle moves.
HOW IT WORKS
The paired KEY is used to identify the legal owner. When Monimoto detects movement of the monitored vehicle it initiates a search of the paired KEY within 10 meters radius.
If the KEY:
- is located, Monimoto remains in a “sleep” mode.
- is not located, Monimoto activates “alarm” mode and prompts alarm call.
- It is a DIY system, which can be installed in under 3 minutes by end user himself.
- No professional installation costs.
- No maintenance. Just replace standard batteries.
- It is a battery powered, portable system - switch easily between different vehicles.
- It is not connected to a motorcycle battery, therefore, using it does not breach the original warranty of the vehicle.
- Increases chances of theft prevention or vehicle recovery due to prompt alarm call combined with vehicle location detection and reporting via app
- Offers significant advantage over standard GPS trackers in quickness of the alarm event response by the user. Conventional GPS trackers are not equipped to make an alarm call and are limited to sms/email/push notification reporting only!
- Provides an additional means to recover a stolen vehicle in case of theft. According to statistics most of the standard locks fail to prevent thefts effectively.
- Offers significant savings advantage in cost of ownership when compared to. professionally installed systems, which are expensive and require maintenance.
- Monimoto is a portable system, with easy transferability between different vehicles once you buy a new motorcycle. Professional systems will require a new purchase and installation.
- Can be easily shared between a few vehicle owners without removing it from the vehicle, as long as each driver has a separate KEY and Monimoto app configured on their phone.
- One user can have any number of Monimoto devices paired with their phone. This is useful when you have more than one vehicle or want to protect multiple portable assets.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE BOX
1 x Monimoto device
1 x KEY (key-fob)
2 x releasable zip ties
2 x CR123A batteries for Monimoto
1 x CR2032 battery for the KEY
1 x micro-sized international SIM card
Monimoto has a smart app for configuration and management of your device. App features:
- Battery Monitor. Check the battery level of your Monimoto, and receive alerts if it is running low.
- SIM card balance Monitor. Get status notifications of the SIM card balance.
- Adjust motion sensor sensitivity. The motion sensor triggers all the anti-theft features. You can adjust its sensitivity through the app.
- Full event log. The event log automatically keeps track of the device status.
- Support and guidance. Receive product guidance and tech support.
NOTE!Monimoto App requires at least iOs 9.0 or Android 5.0 operating system.
SIM CARD & GSM SERVICES
Monimoto requires active SIM card with GSM connection. Monimoto package comes with a pre-installed SIM card with an activated GSM roaming services plan.
- First 2 months GSM Roaming service in all EU countries is free of charge. Later, 3 EUR/month only! (at this moment it is for free, no further charges).
- Default connection to the strongest GSM operator/signal in any country.
- SIM card balance reporting to the app feature.
- There are no service fees to Monimoto company. You only need an active SIM card.
- The customer is free to use any SIM card of his/her choice.
- Avoid carrying the KEY attached to your Motorcycle keys. We advise carrying the KEY inside your pocket to make sure it is not accessible for potential theft.
- Do NOT put Monimoto in an enclosed metal environment as radio waves cannot travel through metal!