If you're looking to take your little one riding, the first step is to decide whether you'd like them sitting in front or behind you – and as you can tell, we think front is best for you.
If you're keen for your child to ride up front, to have ability to interact with him, the shotgun seat and handlebars are perfect for you! Your child will love riding up front when they have their own handlebars and grips to hold onto.
The shotgun bars provide a warmer alternative for little hands, and stop your co-pilot from playing with your gears, brakes and dropper post!
- Accessory for Shotgun Kids MTB seat.
- Allen key fixing for easy fitting, removal and adjustment.
- 9.84 inches (250 mm) in length, with rubber grips designed for little hands.
- Comes with inserts to fit 1 inches (25.4 mm), 1.25 inches (31.8 mm) and 1.37 inches (35 mm) handlebar diameters.
- Suitable for flat or riser style handlebars.
If you want to look at Shotgun Front Mounted Child Bike Seat, press here.
This video is a helpful guide for setting up the shotgun seat, but does not replace the fitting instructions, safety information and disclaimer included with every seat – which you must read before installation.