After installation, your tuning kit will be activated with the activation of your eBike. This tuning kit can be activated / deactivated also, but only by your choice, you do not need to do it everytime you turn on ebike.
IMPORTANT Activation and deactivation:
- If you want to be able to activate / deactivate the tuning kit, it is necessary to cut/interrupt the blue wire in the shape of a slot that comes out of the black plastic body of the device.
NB: secure the ends of the blue wire with electrician's tape to avoid unwanted contact.
- Once this operation has been carried out, the speed release can be activated and deactivated once you need it.
Activation and Deactivation:
- Turn off the ebike.
- Place the chain on the longest gear (the smallest rear sprocket).
- Position the left pedal at 11.00. From now on, do not turn the rear wheel.
- Turn on the ebike and wait for the complete check. Don't spin the rear wheel (not yet ..).
- Lift the rear wheel off the seat or frame. Don't spin the rear wheel (not yet ..).
- Give a strong pedal stroke (only one). Let the wheel spin over 18mph (30 km/h) for a few seconds.
The system recognizes the rotation acceleration and interprets it as a command to activate or deactivate (cyclically) the speed release. Upon activation, the display (if present) shows the speed that passes from real to manipulated in the manner described above. When deactivated, the speed changes from manipulated to real on the display and the bike returns to its original condition.