Unlock the full potential of your ebike!
- You will ride faster and experience the thrills of owning a derestricted ebike - you will love the difference!
- Install it effortlessly- quick plug-and-play connection - no setup required.
- Feel safe for your e-bike and warranty- it's safe for ebike and undetectable to keep your warranty safe!
Quick plug-and-play installation. No setup!
- Increase the speed limiter from original 16 mph (25km/h) to maximum speed!
- See accurate speed on your ebike display!
- Enable/disable when needed via Speedbox App or by activating WALK assist function (holding down the “-” button)
- Get after-sales support from us and lifetime warranty from Speedbox!
The bike feels completely different once derestricted - it's just like a whole different bike! The rides are so much more fun now! Tuning kits are safe to your bike and every ebiker should have one installed! You will love riding your ebike with it - guaranteed!
Matt - Owner of Two Wheels Empire
Frequently Asked Questions
The tuning chip for e-bikes with the newest Bosch Gen4 motor and Smart System.
SpeedBox 1.0 enables you to suppress the speed limiter on your e-bike. When in use, the display shows the real speed up to 13.7 mph (22.2 km/h). After exceeding this speed your actual speed is indicated on the last two digits of the display.
- 22.3 corresponds to a speed of 23 km/h (1.4 corresponds to a speed 14 mph).
- 23.1 corresponds to a speed of 31 km/h (1.9 corresponds to a speed 19 mph).
This tuning chip is also very easy to control. You will activate SpeedBox 1.0 directly on your e-bike’s control by pressing WALK / + - + - buttons.
To deactivate the tuning kit, press the WALK / + - + - buttons again. Your e-bike display will show a value of 1.6 mph (2.5 km/h) and the speed limit will be reset to 16mph (25 km/h). Your e-bike will then work the same as before the chip installation.
After the activation you can rech maximum speed - 31 mph (50 km/h). Indication of tuning activation 1.6 mph (2.5 km/h) / deactivation 6.2 mph (9.9 km/h).
Display shows: readable actual speed, correct travelled distance (after the countdown process is finished).
The "countdown" process will continue concealed during charging, therefore, if you charge your e-bike with a connected battery, you can ignore the following instructions. If you need to remove the battery from your e-bike in order to charge it, you need to wait for the SpeedBox to carry out the "countdown" process after the ride. When you stop your e-bike, the ongoing "countdown" process will be indicated by the increasing riding time. Once the "countdown" process is completed, the riding time stops and the e-bike display shows the correct distance travelled. The countdown process can be interrupted by turning off the ebike or by setting off, so it does not restrict the use of your e-bike in any way. However, you still need to have the countdown process run regularly to prevent tuning detection.
The tuning chip for e-bikes with the newest Bosch Gen4 motor with Smart System.
- displays KIOX 300
- motors Bosch Gen4 + Smart System
- SpeedBox App
- Not compatible with e-bikes that have a magnet attached to a valve (Bosch Rim Magnet).
In case of updating the software of your e-bike, uninstall SpeedBox from the e-bike first, update the software and reinstall SpeedBox.
If your e-bike has Bosch Gen4, Gen3 or Gen2 without Smart System, we recommend SpeedBox 3.0 (incl. Gen4) or SpeedBox 3.0 B.Tuning (incl. Gen4)
We use original connectors for the production of SpeedBox chips ensuring that the installation process is very simple and the chip is connected properly. We have also prepared detailed instructions and videos to make installation easy for you. Disassembly of the tuning chip is just as easy. If you have any troubles with installation or disassembly, do not hesitate to contact us.
If you are planning to install SpeedBox on a brand-new bike, make sure you ride it for at least 1 km before the chip is activated.
Connect the male - female connectors in the direction of the lock. Do not rotate the connectors during connection!
Please note that the operation of this type of modified electric bikes on public roads may be against the law in some countries. The manufacturer takes no responsibility for damages resulting from the use SpeedBox products. Electric bikes equipped with SpeedBox products are not allowed to be used on public roads, cycling paths and public places. Electric bikes equipped with SpeedBox products can be used exclusively on private property and entirely at one’s own risk.
The use of SpeedBox may void the warranty of your ebike.
We strongly recommend using other safety features and protective gear to prevent injuries in higher speeds.
SpeedBox Products are thoroughly tested and we stand by their quality. SpeedBox provide Life Long warranty to all their Products!
If You have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for looking! Two Wheels Empire Team
SpeedBox App specifically designed for SpeedBox B.Tuning uses Bluetooth technology to connect your e-bike to your mobile phone. After downloading the application and connecting your phone to your electric bike, you can track the current data and riding parameters on your phone. You can save your trips, compare them with friends and monitor your own performance, so just enjoy the ride to the fullest and leave checking the parameters for later!
- Tuning Control - Changes the e-bike's speed limit from 25 km/h to unlimited mode.
- Tuning Invisible Mode - Once you activate this mode, you won't be able to activate tuning with the walk/light button on your electric bike anymore
- Motor Lock System - You can temporarily turn off the electric bike's motor in your mobile app to add another level of security to your lock.
- Storing your e-bike’s ride data - Well-arranged database of your trips to monitor your own performance or compare it with friends.
- Motor Diagnostics - Displaying real e-bike technical data on your mobile phone
SpeedBox B.Tuning chip can be used even without the SpeedBox App. However, it is a great accessory that will give you a complete overview of your performance.
Most sport apps use only rough estimates of values. That’s why these data may differ from the real electric bike data by up to 20%. SpeedBox App displays completely accurate data, which is read directly from the electric bike's control unit.
Download now on:
What Our Clients Say About It?
Who Are We?
From Riders to Riders
In Two Wheels Empire, we trust in innovation, premium quality and sustainability - that's what our business is about. Feel assured all our ebike products are carefully selected and we stand by them: if it's on offer here at Two Wheels Empire - it's been tested and selected by our team. Riders working with us are here to help you enjoy your ebike rides!
We are here to build an Empire, of people who strive for freedom, thrills and adventure, it's about time to make the best of your rides!