ProTaper 3in Rise aftermarket handlebar
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Be the first to know when this product is back in stock!
- The Contour Handlebar is ProTaper’s most popular model. Oversized-diameter handlebars without crossbars were invented and patented by ProTaper in 1991. Without sacrificing strength, this design yields increased flex and impact absorption over conventional handlebars, offering the rider improved comfort and reduced fatigue. With its 2000 series aluminum alloy construction and computer-profiled 5 mm-thick wall design, the Contour Handlebar is up to 20% lighter and 40% stronger than competing handlebars.
- 1⅛" tubing at the clamping area
- Exclusive 4 mm-thick 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strengths
- Optimum balance between fatigue life, impact strength, and impact-absorbing flex
- High-tech shot peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO Handlebar leads the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch- and peel-resistant
- Weighs only 1.7 lbs. (771 grams)
- Bar pad sold separately
PREMIUM CUSTOMER SUPPORT