If you're looking to take your little one riding, the first step is to decide whether you'd like them sitting in front or behind you – and as you can tell, we think front is best for the reasons below.
If you're keen for your child to ride up front, to have ability to interact with him, the shotgun seat is perfect for you! It has a fully adjustable saddle, quick release for fast fitting and adjustable width to suit all mountain bikes!
The shotgun seat also has moulded rubber padding to protect your frame, and swaps between bikes easily with no special adaptors or clamps required.
The shotgun seat fits all mountain bikes. However it will not fit hybrid, road or electric bikes.
- Front mounted child seat for kids 2 – 5 years, up to 48 lbs (22 kg).
- Quick release for fast fitting / removal.
- Full rubber protection (for alloy or carbon frames).
- Adjustable width and angle to fit all mountain bikes.
- Quick release fitting for easy installation and removal.
Adjustable angle for flat or sloping top tubes.
If you want to have a look at Shotgun Child Bike Seat Handlebars, press here.
This video is a helpful guide for setting up the shotgun seat, but does not replace the fitting instructions, safety information and disclaimer included with every seat – which you must read before installation.